Sunday, September 20, 2015

Your First Word!!

September 17th a day that shall live on in infamy. I've been waiting for eight months for this moment, for the moment that you would speak your first words. Well The wait has come to an end, you've spoken your first words, and those words are…dahdah dada!!! 

Your mother and mine are both in the kitchen, HATING!!! Lolol. Words don't even begin to have the power to explain this feeling of joy I have right now. 

A week and some days short of your 9 months and you're already spittin out words!!! MmmmmOh my God!! 

Yesterday while you were watching that God awful 'Peppa Pig' I thought you had said it. But when I asked you "Did you just say Dada?" You smiled gave me the shy laugh and didn't say anything at else after that. So then today I was holding you as you seemingly fell asleep in my arm. You being the big sleep fighter that you are. You realized that you were falling and decided that you were cocoons combat it with the word you knew that you had learned. You gazed at me and said "Dada...." And when I looked you were looking at me like "Yeah, I said it" written all over your face and you smiled. I picked you up and stood you on your feet ok my lap. I asked again "Did you just say Dada? That's what you said yesterday too right? You've been saying Dada!" You laughed and then you repeated it about 50 times! I lost my cool!!! 

Your mom was in the kitchen being domestic. I have no clue what she was doing and. Didn't care. I was too excited to. Your mom was standing over there front in like she didn't hear my DJ Zairah shout out!! Lol but she heard it tho. She was just mad that those D's weren't M's! Lol

There's nothing else to say or document. At or around 8:40-45pm on September 17th, 2015 your first word was spoken! 

I love you more than words baby!


FFZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment