Monday, December 8, 2014

The Baby Shower

Hey baby girl! This passed weekend was your baby shower! And ir was a success if I do say so myself. Mommy worked hard with your aunt Pia and Claudia to set it up for the last 14 months! I know mommy has only been pregnant 8 months but this is how women operate. Lol

But I honestly had a blast, the day of Mommy Daddy, grandma, uncle Rudy and his girlfriend Tiffany all set up the hall where it took place and then go some additional help from Uncle Danny and Aunt Claudia... It was an amazing party and I can't wait til you're old enough to see these pictures of it... Your uncle Chris took all the pictures for us and we are grateful for him! Hope you enjoy baby girl. This is your Family, the most important thing in the world.



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment