Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thank You, All

Dear Family and Friends. I should have said this while I  was on the mic last night but I'm here now. I just wanna take a moment out to thank ALL of you from the bottom of my heart for showing up to me and Antoinette's baby shower!!

Seriously, I know that Queens is a long way out for most people (if not all) but the fact that you made the trip on a Friday night when you could have been doing anything else...... means the world to me and my lady. The love you showed us last night is an indication of the love you will give our daughter and that's proof enough to me that we are bringing her into a perfect world. She officially has more things than we do and that's all because of all of you! Lol

To the ones who couldn't make it, believe me we understand and we know that you wanted to be there. You're presence was still felt. Thank you as well for the desire to commemorate such a milestone in our lives. 

Thanks to all those who helped with the decorations, serving food and drinks, And everything else in between. You're helped ensures that the night was a success. 

I can't say THANK YIU enough. Antoinette and I are eternally greatful. As is and will be out baby girl. Zairah. 

God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment