Sunday, November 9, 2014

From Mommy

Hey Zairah! It's mommy here! Daddy and all of your cousin/titis have pressured me to write to you today as if you can't feel all my deepest and happiest emotions from right inside. But I don't mind expressing the love I have for you publicly, so let's start from the beginning......

There were days and nights I'd pray for you, and to experience this unexplainable adventure. And boy has God answered my prayers, although at first I felt he may have answered me too soon I couldn't have been more wrong, he was just on time! 

"The Day": It was a sunny Thursday, May 8, 2014. Mommy was at work and she just knew something was "going on in there" and sure enough a woman's intuition is never wrong. Me and daddy were expecting the biggest blessing that could be bestowed, YOU! 

I have to admit it's been a fun, scary, sometimes exhausting, sometimes uncomfortable, but always worth it for the "pot of gold" that'll be waiting at the end of the rainbow, 31 weeks. Praying that you come on time you only have 9 more weeks princess and we'll all get to meet face to face. I can't wait to see if all of the dreams I've been having of what you'll look like have been accurate, but nevertheless I know you're going to be one breathtaking little girl, I mean look at Ya momma! Lol! 

I also know you're gunna be one strong cookie and boy do I have my work cut out for me. From the times you kick at me or daddy when we have our arms resting on you and you keep kicking 'til we move it away. I love it all cause I know you're gunna be a fighter/hard worker just like me! And if I'm anything of a mom like mine I know we're gunna be alright! 

But my main reason for this letter to you, my princess is so that you NEVER EVER doubt my love for you. I've loved you from the moment that I saw your first ultrasound photo, little you, the size of a pea and heard your heartbeat for the first time. So fast, so strong! 

Until next time mini me!!!

Loving you from the moon and back!

Mommy. 

FFZ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment