Friday, January 2, 2015

Ready for my Close-Up, Daddy!

Hey baby girl!
Yesterday was your very first professional photo shoot! And you killed it baby!
Daddy's passion up to this point has been photography and I've been itching to take pictures of you since I knew you were coming. I mean, think about it, how many people can say that they had their first photo shoot at 4 days old! Take that Tyra Banks! (Is she still poppin?)

Anyway, mommy and I let you sleep for most of the day (whenever you weren't uo to eat) and at around 1:15 or so we got you burped, changed, and dressed ready to be in front of Daddy's camera.
You of course gave us a hard time towards the first couple of shots, but it wasn't long before you were willing to cooperate and gave daddy life! Is that what the models are saying? Lol.

I know I said I wasn't sure that I was gonna put any pics of you on the internet, but mommy couldn't resist and posted one on her Facebook and Instagram. Might as well consider that battlee a loss from this point on. I lasted 4 days. Lol

But since she already posted it I might as well share it too:



And there you are baby! I cannot wait to print these out and hang them up above your bassinet.
Aunt Lindsay came to meet you last night as well... She said you were beautiful and precious and all those good things. I must say, I agree. Lol All in all this has been thee best New Year of my entire 27 years of life!

Love you baby!

FFZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment