Thursday, June 25, 2015

Accomplishments

Well it's been quite a while since this blog has been updated.

But it's because we've been living rather than documenting isn't it baby!? Of course that's not to say we haven't been marking your achievements and things of that nature just means we've been... Unplugged for lack of a better word.

So much has happened since we last posted anything here. A few days ago you hugged me. You wrapped your arms around my neck as you fell asleep and I almost lost it!! Lol. Another one of these things is you've discovered your voice! Lol. And by that I mean you've learned to scream at the top of your lungs. Lol. It's very embarrassing to mommy and daddy cause you look like you ain't got no home trainin'. Lol. But trust me baby, I do understand your screaming. I know that it's because you so desperately want to communicate with us and you can't and so in your frustration you scream to let us know your happy. Because although you scream loud enough for people pto think your being harmed, it's not screaming like crying, it's more like a "HEY LOOK AT ME! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" And the answer is yes baby. We hear you loud and clear.

Also, you're sitting up on your own now. By the time your old enough to read this you'll probably say "yeah!? Big deal!" But trust me Zairah baby, it is a big deal. It's so astounding to see the little newborn baby girl that we brought home six months ago finally get up and sit on her own. It makes me so proud!! You're also turning over on your own. You're not a fan of being on your stomach though. Again, like your screaming I understand. You don't like to be on your stomach because you so desperately want to crawl, but you haven't figured out the mechanics of it yet. So when you realize that your not moving no matter how hard you want to, you get frustrated and cry!  I know what you're thinking "Daddy is so smart" lol. But it makes me so happy to know that you keep trying. Some day very soon you'll be crawling and walking like a pro and telling us all about it in your own words.
Further more in your progression: you are teething. And it's a gift and a curse. The teething causes you to throw up a lot and it gives you pains that I couldn't even begin to imagine. Daddy has never had a tooth ache; but I'd take one in every tooth in my mouth if it meant you'd be at ease.

And with the good of you growing out your teeth comes the bad of you wanting to put every single thing within arms reach into your mouth! Lol Lord help us! I've gotta get a recording of you opening your little big mouth trying to eat daddy's face. Lol it's actually quite impressive.

I'm so proud of you every day baby. You'll be 6 months old in five days! Where did the time go? My baby sits up, is just a few syllables away from speaking her first words, rolling over and sleeping through the night. Before you know it you'll be asking to borrow my car. (By the way, don't ask for my car. Take mommy's car, she doesn't use it anyway! Lol)

Well it's your feeding time and your falling asleep while I feed you this bottle so until next time.

I love you baby girl.


FFZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment