Monday, March 30, 2015

The First Day of Many Days

Hey Baby.
It;s Monday again, (the weekend is always too short.) Daddy's back to his regular weekly schedule and Mommy is back to work for the first time since the week before you were born.
Man, 3 months already!? Well we had such a dope weekend, at least up until last night when you were fussy for absolutely no reason! I guess if my belief is real then you must have been feeling the separation anxiety knowing that today would be the first day at the babysitters.

This morning was weird lol. I went from (3 months of) riding into work by myself knowing that you were home with mommy to now riding in with mommy knowing your at the babysitter's house. I mean don't get me wrong I am 100% confident with who we left you with because she has been a friend of the family for almost 20 years, in fact she used to watch me and your uncle Rudy. But still, I guess I'm just realizing that time is moving faster than I am willing to admit or accept.

Pretty soon I'll blink and you'll be putting on a uniform to go to school, coming home with homework and all that other stuff! Lol, but let me not rush it. I am still living in the now. Just want to let you know baby that I love you. And I really hope that you are not giving Belkys a hard time as she watches you. Lol.

Other than that, theres not much to report!
We took an awesome picture this weekend:


It was another 100+ likes on IG and close to 200 on Facebook. Lol
You were out with Mommy on Friday and because your mommy cannot resist walking into a Target when she sees it, she found this once and sent me a picture of it! Before it was finished downloading to my phone I told her to buy it so that you and I could take this pic! Awesome isn't it?!
You were real cool about it for about 10 minutes! After that it was Cry Baby Cry Baby! Lol. I don't think you like taking pics, which I'll be honest may create a lil beef in our relationship! Lol, nah not really, but yeah maybe a little. Who knows!

Anyway, Happy 3rd month birthday baby! I love you, please slow down on the growing up!

FFZ.


Edit:
I just picked you up from the baby sitter for the first time. I asked for a full report. "Did she poop? Did she spit up or throw up? She didn't give you a hard time did she?" LolIt's a funny thing being a parent. I'm already worried that you're not giving anyone a hard time. But when I walked in you were being fed and apparently you behaved as well as you always do.When we got home we didn't get comfortable. We went inside got Juno, got your stroller out of Mommy's trunk and you joined me in taking Juno for a walk for the first time. There's no doubt (and there never has been) that you are truly my daughter. Cause I can't hang either. Lolol.



Just wanted to log this so that we remember the first time you took your first dog for a walk. And for the record don't be afraid to push Juno out of your way. She be playing you close sometimes. She doesn't mean any harm though you can always be sure of that!!FFZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment