Sunday, September 21, 2014

Daddy's Boy, Mommy's Girl

cont'd

So, excitement still on high we've been going back and forth debating on wether you'll be a boy or a girl. Obviously I want a boy and your mommy wants a girl. We've both said that no matter what the sex of the baby we are gonna love it and spoil it rotten. Lol. But I want a boy because I want to teach my son how to ride a bike, how to shoot a basketball, how to work on cars and all that other stuff that men dream about when they want boys. And I suppose your mom wants a girl so that she can put her in little dresses and finally have someone to talk to about Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, and those Housewives who have their own show for some reason. Cause baby, lord knows I do not care about any of them!

The HeartBeat.
It was literally killing me inside that I couldn't be by your moms side today as she went in for her first sonogram. It was scheduled for 1 because the office closes early on Fridays and that was the best they could do for her. So I guess it was no biggie, but I was still a little upset about it.

However I made sure to remind her that she had to keep me posted the entire way through. She told me she would and she did.

The first text I received was her telling me that she had already gained 5lbs. I was excited to hear that because it meant my baby was developing. Then she sent me the  video. A video of a screen with the pulse of my child coming out of my love's womb. I heard the 120 bpm's and I swear to you I felt a joy inside that I'd never felt before. I know. I know. I sound so gay! Lol
I smiled like a little boy when he sees his crush in the hallway. All I could say was "yo! That's my child's heartbeat." My co worker saw the emotional smile on my face and couldn't help but laugh. My other co worker put his hand on my shoulder and said "wait til you hold your child" and would you look at that. Today; Water actually has taste! I'm so in love with a child that only exist in his:her mothers womb.

And to my unborn child. I love your mother more than words could ever express, but this..... This feeling is something different. This love is one I've yet to come to know.

FFZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment