Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's a Girl!

cont'd
---------

Aug. 1st
13 days before my 27th birthday... Hello baby boy or girl, your mommy and I are on the express bus headed to a doctors appointment. Today we find out wether you're a boy or a girl.

We JUST saw your uncle Danny. Lol, he and every other living thing around me has told me or had a sign that points towards you being a girl. Mommy wants you to be a girl and if it's one thing I want you to know it's that mommy is a spoiled brat who HAS to have what she wants. But me, I've come to a point where I literally just want you to be healthy and happy. And I want your first word to be dada. Lol.

So we've been in the room with the nurse who is administrating the sonogram for about 20 minutes now. It's around 11:13am  and the nurse asks your mommy and I: "Are you ready for the sex??" In excitement we both say "Yes!" She proceeds to tell us, "It's a girl!" Lol Now your mom has a smile a mile wide and is crying overwhelmed with happiness! I'm happy you're a girl, baby. I realize that boys are cool, but you're going to be daddy's girl and that makes you way greater than cool. Plus boys reach that stage where they don't want to shower and it would suck to have to deal with a boy AND a dog that hates water and soap lmao. No really, Juno (your furry older sister) is a handful around bath time, you'll learn that later. Lol.

So hello little baby girl! I can't wait to meet you. Your grandma and I think Gabriel sounds like a good name for you..... But! Your mom has veto'd that idea. So now your name is Zairah. Let this be an early lesson to you baby, like I said before, mommy always gets her way, so whenever she's hatin' on something you want, you come to daddy, and in secret we will make things happen! Lol
Zairah, I'm told means Princess in Hebrew. Neither one of us speaks Hebrew baby, so don't quote daddy on that! Lol, don't tell mommy I said it, but the name has actually grown on me. Has a nice rinse to it.

Aug. 18th, 2014
Hey baby girl. I just felt you move for the first time and I almost cried. Lol. I can't begin to explain the excitement I feel right now. I can't wait to hold you and find out the kinda of things you're into. What your cry sounds like what your laugh sounds like. I just can't wait.

Only 3 months left before we meet! See you soon baby.

FFZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment