Sunday, October 5, 2014

Protecting You... Dreams

September 10th

Hey little baby girl. It's almost bed time and daddy is in bed writing you this on going letter while mommy watches "The Big Bang Theory" we LOVE this show! Hopefully you will too. Mommy seems to think you like SpongeBob Squarepants. And I'm thinking "Pffst, who doesn't like SpongeBob!?"
By the time mommy and daddy wake up it'll be September 11th. Even when you're old enough to read this you'll still be too young to understand the significance of that date but it's a day that bad things happened to our country.
It has me thinking about the world that mommy and daddy are bringing you into. There's so much out here to worry about and I honestly don't know how to protect you from it. Anyone who knows me knows that I am worry and care free and always have been. Rent is due? Ahhhh it'll get paid. Mommy is mad at me because she has a silly dream about me? Ha! Whatever, she's been mad for less and she'll get over it. But now I have reasons to worry. 
Baby girl, you're not even here yet and I'm already worried. What is your teacher going to teach you? Are the kids In Your school gonna be nice to you? Are you gonna be nice to them? Will you be allergic to Juno? (I hope not.) Then there's mommy's pirate potty mouth, and what will I do with myself the day you fall and get a boo boo on your knee. It's like I've been worry free for 27 years just to let it all out now! Lol. 
Listening to myself now, I'm starting to wonder if the question should actually be how do I protect you from my paranoia rather than how do I protect you from the world around us lol. But I can't help it. 

Well regardless of whatever, know this: I will be here behind you for as long as the good Lord grants me life, to protect you from everything I possibly can. From the problems at school down to the monsters under your bed, although trust me, there's nothing there. If there is that damn monster owes me rent! Daddy doesn't play that squater business! Daddy is here for you and he'll be here for as long as he is breathing. 

On a lighter note I'm so excited to meet you. I wanna know what you like, what makes you laugh what makes you smile. I wanna know what kind of sneakers you'll like when daddy takes you to the sneaker store. Above all else, I cannot wait to hold you! I smile just thinking about it. 
Man, for now I just have to wait a few months before all of this is put into place. Til then: Love you Zairah. Mommy loves you too. See you soon. 

Dreams. 

I been dreaming about you baby girl. In my dreams your the most beautiful baby that I've ever seen and you're such a daddy's girl. You come up to me with the wonder of the world in your eyes and a smile that could make one of those guards in England with those ridiculous hats break concentration. Lol

In my last dream I remember you standing in between my knees as I sat. You were smiling at me because of something I had said. It reminded me of when I speak to you through Mommy's belly and then she feels you move!  

I can't wait til my dreams become reality and I can hold you. I hope you think I'm a cool dad, cause mommy is the square, it would be a shame for you to think we both are! LMBO


FFZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment