Sunday, October 19, 2014

Family.... Give you the World

(cont'd)

On Thursday we went to your great grandmas (Mommy's grandmas) birthday get together. It was fun and the food was AWESOME. What am I telling you for right!? You were there. You gotta remember how good that food was. Lol. 


Oct. 18th. 

It was cool cause I got to see your aunt Pia and Claudia and uncle Danny and Stan and of course the rest of the family. 
It got me thinking how in life we tend to gravitate towards one side of our family, either dads side or moms side. But it's natural for a person to want the best for their child and I'm no different. I want you to be raised with the best of both. I want you to be just as close to your aunts Lindsay and Roxana as you are to Pia and Claudia. Just as close to your cousin Dallas as you are to your cousin Riley. She lives in another state but I still want you to be close to Mommy's side and my side of your family! I'm very family oriented baby girl. And I myself grew up closer to my mothers side of the family. I don't want you to be too deep into one side without being just as close to the other. Granted you'll be who you choose to be and there won't be much I can do about that once you reach a certain age but I just want what I feel would be the best for you. And that's a strong backbone developed by the people of your family. 

As of right now I'm in the car with your uncle Danny and aunt Claudia and Danny's cousin headed to a car show in Jersey. I can't wait til your old enough to sit on my shoulder and join us at these shows. Mommy may or may not come because she doesn't care about cars. But just a heads up daddy likes cars. Sneakers, photography, music and art.
Mommy likes music, movies, home decoration, make up, natural hair and other girlie stuff like that. So it seems like you'll have a whole lot of things to be into. 
I guess the point I'm trying to drive home with all of this is I want to give you the world and let you pick which part of it you want to rule! You're daddy's princess and one day you'll be Queen. Just wanna make sure you have all the tools to do the job properly. 

Yesterday (uncle Gil's birthday) was the day mommy became 7 months HAPPY THIRD TRIMESTER! Means that we will meet you very soon. I'm too excited. 

I love you Zairah. See you on about 2 months. Daddy will be the one with the awesome beard! Lol.

FFZ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment