Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mommy's Maternity Shoot.. Great Grandma's Job

cont'd

Sept. 29th

So yesterday I took mommy to Shore Haven to take her first set of Maternity Photos. It got me thinking about how I can't wait to take a million different pictures of you! 

Daddy loves photography so you'll probably have a professional photograph taken of you every day of your life!
Taking pics of mommy also reminded me: I told her that I'm gonna teach you a whole bunch of silly faces so that when picture day comes in school you can use one of them and piss the photographer off Ha!

 This was my favorite picture from the shoot

 According to Mommy, she was smiling!

 This was another favorite of mine

 That's you in there baby!
Mommy's belly at 6 months.

 Both our hearts have been placed 
in mommy's belly!

Oct. 10 

Hey Zairah. Daddy and grandma went  to visit your great grandma yesterday. I laughed so hard because all she could do is sigh and say "Oh Lord, what bad luck. This baby is coming into the world AFTER my retirement!" Ha! 
It's funny because that's just an indication of how loved you already are. Baby girl you're already spoiled. Daddy has gotten his hands on a handful of diapers. Friends and co workers have given me and mommy baby clothes, grandma is looking for your "coming home" outfit and we're an entire month away from your baby shower. The people in this world are anxiously awaiting your arrival. I gotta admit it gives me such a warm feeling inside. 
So I tell your great grandma "Don't you worry about that. That child's mother and father both work hard and will continue to work even harder to get her everything she wants and need. All she needs from you is love and big hugs." She laughed, but I could see it in her eyes that in her heart she wants to get up and fill out an application somewhere to get her money up and buy you something. Lol. If that's not love I don't know what is! She's 81 baby, still alive and well, thank God, but she is in no position to work. 
I'll tell you what tho mommy is gonna spoil you and who I feel will be worst than her is grandpa. Yeah he looks and plays the hard role, but if his behavior with Juno is ANY indication of how he'll be with you, you will be very well fed, and you will never want for anything. I hope that when you read this you don't realize what it means and go overboard. Lol! I could just see it all now.

Daddy doesn't play that "Spoiled brat" game, so don't even try it! Lolol. Oh man, I'm so sure I'm lying to myself. Just try to keep that puppy dog face under control baby girl!

FFZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment